When I want to find something, I attempt to visualize the thing or person. But in order to "see" where they are, I attempt to become them. Maybe the way to find him is if we try to emmulate his energy field and therefore energy of like attrcting like will bring us information as to where he is and how he can be brought home. I sense he is not in physical danger... i shall try.

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

Ms Shantie Lithopoulos said:
Yes, yes, please do dear Aradia! I have heard many different versions from Chinese officials as to HIS whereabouts, and they always say the same thing, essentially, that HE was removed for HIS own protection from Tibetans, such nonsense! He was kidnapped :-( To make matters worse, NO ONE credible person has ever seen HIM sinice HIS disappearance; His Holiness had apparently said HE is being held in a mental institution and often heavily medicated :-( how dreadful! So, yes, kindly tap into any kind of energy to see what you may find, many, many thanks, we continue to pray OM MANI PADME HUM (*_*)
So shall I do so on this eve... Contact you I will in the day...

Aradia S. Chappell said:
Ms Shantie Lithopoulos said:
Yes, yes, please do dear Aradia! I have heard many different versions from Chinese officials as to HIS whereabouts, and they always say the same thing, essentially, that HE was removed for HIS own protection from Tibetans, such nonsense! He was kidnapped :-( To make matters worse, NO ONE credible person has ever seen HIM sinice HIS disappearance; His Holiness had apparently said HE is being held in a mental institution and often heavily medicated :-( how dreadful! So, yes, kindly tap into any kind of energy to see what you may find, many, many thanks, we continue to pray OM MANI PADME HUM (*_*)

RSS

. . .

. . .

DOWNLOAD HERE

Our first Book is ready to read online and to download:

a Prayer Book

The second ebook; The Dalai Lamas

You can also go directly

Events

© 2018   Created by The LLHHDL Team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service